Monday 14 September 2009

15th September 2009

It's 00:02 - In other words, it's officially the day that I leave the UK! How exciting...

I'm a bit curious about how this whole bloggage thing works, so I'm basically writing this just to see what happens! Although I also have HUGE thankyous to say to my lovely family and friends who have encouraged and supported me up to this point of seeing a childhood aspiration begin to be fulfilled. I can't believe I'm actually going to live and work in Africa for 6 whole months... I've been wanting to do this since I was 7 :)

Anyway, I have to go and pack (yes yes, I know, disorganisation at this point is not a good thing!) Lots of love and hugs to those of you reading this.. I hope you're all going to be checking this page every single week to see what exciting new stuff I'm going to write....! :D

Flick
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment